Welcome to Lakeside Profits
My lovely wife Debbie and I are guessing that you have arrived at our website as you are trying to finally find somewhere online that will give you the required steps to work towards your financial freedom?
Well we hope you will find what you are looking for on our website. We have over 8 years running a full time online business so if we do not know he answer, we know someone who does. So, if you have any questions please feel free to ask by emailing us HERE
Too many people selling ‘how to make money online’ products either leave stuff out so you end up struggling to make their strategies work, or they do not give you enough of the ground work needed to be a success online. It is NOT just about taking some action and waiting for a bucket load of cash to come falling out of your laptop! You need to put in a fair bit of planning and also get your mindset right too.
You will see quite a bit of mindset stuff on here as we both fully believe that without the right mindset you are setting out on a course to failure. And nobody wants that, right?
An awful lot of people do not treat their online business like a real business! They either play at it or expect to be a millionaire without a plan.
We cannot stress enough about the mindset. Take some time out to read and watch our various posts on the subject. Here are a few of them:
So, where to start?
Here are some clues:
- Your Goal – Ask yourself what it is that you want to achieve. What is your mission, your vision. You have to be clear. Is it to be earning $5000 per month by a certain date? Is it to replace your current income by a certain date? Do you want to eventually build schools in Africa? You need to be spot on with what it is. Write it down and laminate it on a small piece of paper. Then carry it around with you in your wallet/purse.
- Why Are You Creating this Business? – What is your reason why? Make a list of 50 reasons why you absolutely MUST make your business work. Then make a list of 50 things that will happen if you DON’T make a success of it. This really is worthwhile as from personal experience when we did it, it really brings home what you do NOT want to have to carry on enduring if you do not take massive action!
- Who is my Ideal Client? – What is your product? What is the gender and age of the person who is likely to buy your thing? What are their pains and problems? What does your product do for them to alleviate this pain? Start to think like them and be specific.
- Where does my Ideal Client hang out? – Are they on specific social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin? Are there magazines which they enjoy? Which forums or online groups do they frequent? Again you have to know this stuff. Using a scattergun approach makes life hard.
- What are the Benefits that our target customers are looking for from me? – What is the solution that I am providing for them? Customers buy results. Focus on that.
This is a start, so go through this and start making a plan. This will be updated regularly so keep popping back.